Date: Wednesday, Feb 21st
Time: 7:00 PM
1732 N. Halsted St
Cost: $50 + tax/tip per guest
Join your fellow ski club friends for a special wine and dining experience at a great Italian Restaurant. We have a reservation for 8 so please RSVP.
Monthly Social Gathering
Date: Thursday, March 8th
Time: 7:00 PM
3101 N. Sheffield Ave
Cost: Free, buy your own drinks
Come and socialize with your ski club friends at our monthly social gathering. Our reserved tables are at the back bar. Light appetizers may be provided
1st 10 people get a free drink!
Spy Themed Dinner
Date: Thursday, March 22nd
Time: 7:00 PM
60 E. Ontario St
Cost: Dinner cost
Become a secret agent for the evening as the ski club takes on a clandestine mission at Chicago's SafeHouse.
The SafeHouse is a spy-themed restaurant and night spot.
2018 Ski Trips
Here are 2018 Ski Trips. Click on the Details Button for trip details including pricing, leaders and flights. Note that our 3 domestic trips are all at Epic pass resorts. Lift tickets for those trips are optional. For questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
January 7-12, 2018
- 5 nights at the Adara Hotel in Whistler Village
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Vancouver on Air Canada
- All Ground Transfers between Vancouver and Whistler
- 4 of 5 day Lift Pass (optional with Epic Pass)
Jan 27-Feb 1, 2018
- 5 nights the Evergreen Lodge
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Denver on United
- Roundtrip Ground Transfer between Denver and Vail
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- 4 of 6 day Lift Pass good at all Vail Resorts
February 16-27, 2018
- 7 nights at the Hotel la Torre
- Air to Milan via Newark returning via Nice, France
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner included
- 3 day trip to Nice, France
- 3 nights in Hotel Splendid
- All Transfers included
- Lift Pass NOT INCLUDED
Lake Tahoe, Nev
March 10-15, 2018
- 5 nights at the Monteblue Resort/Casino
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Reno, Nevada on American
- Ground Transfer between Reno and South Lake Tahoe
- 4 of 6 day Lift Pass to Heavenly good at Kirkwood and Northstar
** WAIT LIST ONLY **
Trips Signup Page
The Lincoln Park Ski Club (LPSC) is a premier ski and snowboard club in the Chicagoland area offering year-round fun, social events and hassle-free winter sport vacations. During ski season, LPSC provides some of the best alpine ski and snowboard packages available: choosing challenging and interesting destinations at major ski resorts domestically as well as in Europe.
Club trips are kept between 25 and 42 people, and are comprised of equal numbers of men and women. Athletic ability is not an issue; the club has members ranging from white-knuckled beginners to black-diamond daredevils.
All LPSC trips include airfare, hotel, lift tickets and ground transportation. In addition, the majority of the lodging is at ski-in/ski-out facilities. All of the trips are very social with optional group outings as well as après ski gatherings.
About Our Club
The club has been in operation for fifty years and is managed by an all volunteer board of directors. Our nearly 200 members are extremely active, interested in meeting new people and making new friends. In addition to skiing, the club offers a golf league and road bike outings during the warmer months.
We usually kick off the ski season with our Beginning of Season Party in mid Fall and wrap up the year with an End of the Season Party in May. These parties are open to members and non-members interested in learning about our our trips and social events.