Date: Sunday, Dec 3rd
Time: 11:00 AM
Where: Duffy's Tavern
420 W. Diversey Ave
Cost: Free, $30 for brunch
Join the ski club to socialize and watch some football. Come for brunch or to just watch the game. Kickoff at noon. We will be at the large table in the front bar.
Date: Tuesday, Dec 5th
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Redmond's Ale House
3358 N Sheffield Ave
Cost: Free, $30 to Paint
Get together for a night of socializing and creativity. We'll be attending Paint Nite to create a Winter Whimsy in the Moonlight painting. Paint with us, or just hang out.
Click on the link below to register
Use Code: COMEPAINT for 35% off
Monthly Social Gathering
Date: Thursday, Dec 14th
Time: 7:00 PM
3101 N. Sheffield Ave
Come and socialize with your ski club friends on the 2nd Thursday of every month
Our reserved tables are at the back bar.
Light appetizers may be provided
1st 10 people get a free drink!
2018 Ski Trips
Here are 2018 Ski Trips. Click on the Details Button for trip details including pricing, leaders and flights. Note that our 3 domestic trips are all at Epic pass resorts. Lift tickets for those trips are optional. For questions or inquiries, email email@example.com
January 7-12, 2018
- 5 nights at the Adara Hotel in Whistler Village
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Vancouver on Air Canada
- All Ground Transfers between Vancouver and Whistler
- 4 of 5 day Lift Pass (optional with Epic Pass)
Jan 27-Feb 1, 2018
- 5 nights the Evergreen Lodge
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Denver on United
- Roundtrip Ground Transfer between Denver and Vail
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- 4 of 6 day Lift Pass good at all Vail Resorts
** MALE WAIT LIST **
February 16-27, 2018
- 7 nights at the Hotel la Torre
- Air to Milan via Newark returning via Nice, France
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner included
- 3 day trip to Nice, France
- 3 nights in Hotel Splendid
- All Transfers included
- Lift Pass NOT INCLUDED
** WAIT LIST ONLY **
Lake Tahoe, Nev
March 10-15, 2018
- 5 nights at the Monteblue Resort/Casino
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Reno, Nevada on American
- Ground Transfer between Reno and South Lake Tahoe
- 4 of 6 day Lift Pass to Heavenly good at Kirkwood and Northstar
** A FEW SPOTS LEFT **
Trips Signup Page
The Lincoln Park Ski Club (LPSC) is a premier ski and snowboard club in the Chicagoland area offering year-round fun, social events and hassle-free winter sport vacations. During ski season, LPSC provides some of the best alpine ski and snowboard packages available: choosing challenging and interesting destinations at major ski resorts domestically as well as in Europe.
Club trips are kept between 25 and 42 people, and are comprised of equal numbers of men and women. Athletic ability is not an issue; the club has members ranging from white-knuckled beginners to black-diamond daredevils.
All LPSC trips include airfare, hotel, lift tickets and ground transportation. In addition, the majority of the lodging is at ski-in/ski-out facilities. All of the trips are very social with optional group outings as well as après ski gatherings.
About Our Club
The club has been in operation for fifty years and is managed by an all volunteer board of directors. Our nearly 200 members are extremely active, interested in meeting new people and making new friends. In addition to skiing, the club offers a golf league and road bike outings during the warmer months.
We usually kick off the ski season with our Beginning of Season Party in mid Fall and wrap up the year with an End of the Season Party in May. These parties are open to members and non-members interested in learning about our our trips and social events.